Team Leadership CMI Level 2 Diploma
By undertaking the complete programme delegates will develop the core skills and knowledge required to become a successful Team Leader. Securing the ability to motivate, inspire and effectively communicate with their staff to achieve individual, team and organisational goals.
This course is designed to give practicing or aspiring team leaders a solid foundation in their formal development as a leader.
The Team Leadership units are ideal for anyone looking to boost their career with a qualification from the CMI, enhance their team leadership skills and certify their knowledge and skills on a nationally-recognised.
The course involves seven days of face-to-face training delivered over a period of between seven and nine months with a minimum of 130 hours of self-directed learning.
List of all units for Team Leadership CMI Level 2 Diploma
Learning Outcomes (include)
- Be able to Identify and plan training needs of team members
- Know how to organise and lead team briefings
- Understand the work objectives and skills and knowledge to meet these
- Be able to plan, monitor and provide feedback on performance
- Ability to identify , request and manage resources
- Identify customer's and levels of service and resolve related issues
- Globally recognised qualification
- Best practice in Team Leading
- Student membership of CMI
- CMI Pathways books
- Skills, knowledge and theoretical background for progression to Level 3 First Line Manager qualifications
This course is not available for booking at present, but please complete our form to register your interest and provisionally reserve a place on the course by clicking on the button below.